Freightliner 30 ¾" x 42" x 2" Radiator Core Assembly
P/N: BHT U3692002
- Superseded By P/N: A05-34822-000
- Alternate Alliance P/N: ABP N20 2001 1711
- Manufactured By: Behr
- Compatible w/ But May Not Be Limited to Some Freightliner M2, Columbia, Century -Please Verify Fit w/ Your Truck
Core Width: Approx. 30 ¾"
Core Height: Approx. 42"
Core Depth: Approx. 2"
Outlet/Inlet Diameter: Approx. 2 ½"
Cross Reference P/N's:
- RFR46AAFL, E7236, H5466, BHTA9986, N# 239285, BHTD9546, U3692002, A9988, BHT U3692001, BHTA998, BHTU3692001, BHTE7236, A0519870017, U3698001, BTU3698001, C2315, DHTFR1306B0023, A0519870013, BHTA9988, BHTA3562, BHTC2315, BHTD9546, E7236, D9546, A3562, BHTU3692002, U3692002, BHT A9986, A05-34821-000, ABP N20 2001 1711, A05-34821-000, BHT C0692, BHT D0530, BHT E3831, BHT E7236, BHT U3698001, BHT U3692002, A05-19870-002, 05-20514-001, A05-34822-000, SPB N20 2001 1711, SPB 4401 1715, VAB 1003485, BHT A6392, BHT A9450, BHT A9988, BHT C2315, BHT D9558, BHT D9567, BHT E7233, BHT E7233002, BHT H5464, A05-19870-003, A05-19870-011, A05-19870-014, A05-19870-013, A05-19870-015, A05-19870-016, A05-19870-017, A05-19870-019, A05-19870-023, BHT D9546, E3831, BHTE3832
- May Have Cosmetic Blemishes
- See Photos For More Details
Item / Product Condition
B = New Other - A new, unused item with no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second, or a new, unused item with defects (scratches, dings, scuffs, cosmetic blemishes, etc...). See the listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Yellow label on photos marked "New Blemished"
C = Used - An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. See the listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Blue label on photos marked "Used"
D = New Other Damaged - A new, unused damaged item with no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects (broken, chipped, cracked, etc...). See the listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Orange label on photos marked "New Damaged"
P = For Parts or Not Working - An item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use, items that require service or repair, or items missing essential components. See the listing for full details. Red label on photos marked "Parts Only"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.