***THIS ITEM FREIGHT OR LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY***
Behr Freightliner 41 3/4" x 30 5/8" Radiator
- P/N: BHT U3785001
- Belongs w/ RAD & CAC Assembly P/N: A0519870018 / A05-19870-018
- Compatible w/ But May Not Be Limited To:
- Freightliner Century Class (2004-2007)
- Freightliner Columbia (2004-2007)
- Freightliner M2 112 (2004-2007)
- Core Size: 41 3/4" x 30 5/8" x 2"
- Other Related P/N's:
- 200013, 20011716, 20011724, 239117, 239139, 2400416, 376761561, 3933002, 43171, 437431, 437431P, 437431S, 43933001, 558059SAA, 559117, 613RA032, 7157CDM, 800032, 800032ST, 8032, 8171, A0519870005, A0519870014, A0519870016, A0519870018, A0519870020, A0519870022, A0519870024, A051987006, A0528346001, ABPN2020011716, BHTD0207, BHTD0530, BHTD0535, BHTD0635, BHTD0636, BHTD3047, BHTD9526, BHTD9550, BHTD9572, BHTE7241, BHTE7241002, BHTE7244, BHTE7245, BHTH5468, BHTH5468002, BHTU3701001, BHTU3785001, BHTU3933001, BHTU3933002, BT7157CDM, BTC7157CDM, CTVTM81713, CTVTU81713, CTVTU81714, CVTM81713, CVTU81713, D0207, D0530, D0535, D0635, D0636, D3047, D9526, D9550, D9572, E7241, E7241002, E7244, E7245, FLX000237, FR48, FR48PA, FR48R4, FR48WF, FRE32, FRE32PA, H5468, H5468002, HD200013, HDC010145, HDC010145P, HDC010145PA, HDC010145SK, HDC010146, HDC010548, HDC010549, RA032, S8032, S8032PA, SC239117, SC239139, SCSI239117, SCSI239139, SPI20011724, SRM8059, SRM80594SPL, TR9117, TR9139, U3701001, U3933001, U3933002
- Please Verify Fit to Your Truck
May Have Cosmetic Blemishes
See Photos For More Details
Item / Product Condition
B = New Other - A new, unused item with no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second, or a new, unused item with defects (scratches, dings, scuffs, cosmetic blemishes, etc...). See the listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Yellow label on photos marked "New Blemished"
C = Used - An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. See the listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Blue label on photos marked "Used"
D = New Other Damaged - A new, unused damaged item with no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects (broken, chipped, cracked, etc...). See the listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Orange label on photos marked "New Damaged"
P = For Parts or Not Working - An item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use, items that require service or repair, or items missing essential components. See the listing for full details. Red label on photos marked "Parts Only"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.