Haldex 340 NA, WC225, 300, T3030 Brake Chamber
- Chamber-Brake, T3030, 300, WC225,340 NA, w/ Clevis
- Spring & Service Brake Chamber Assembly
P/N: HDX 1373030369
Superseded By: HDX GC3030L
Alliance Part: ABP N42A 43030C3D
Combination With Welded Clevis - Long Stroke - Size 30/30 - Square Bosses
Superior Power Spring Technology With Advanced Powder Coating Process That Resists Corrosion And Fatigue
Double O-ring Center Seal; Two O-rings For Positive Sealing And Plastic Bearings For Long Life
World Class Diaphragm With High Quality Rubber Compound That Is Resistant To Heat And Has Superior Flexibility Even At -40°F
Rugged Service Housing; 9 Gauge Steel, Powder Coated
Orange Alert® Stroke Indicator
Self-Piloting Dust Shield
- Technical Specs-
- Available Stroke 3.00", 76mm
- 9.9", 251mm = Length From Mounting Bracket to End of Spring Housing
- 7.4",187mm = Length of Piggyback
- 8.3", 211mm = Dimension at Rolled Spring Housing Flange
- 10.2", 259mm = Dimension at Service Clamp Band
- 4.75", 120.7mm = Stud Spacing
- 1.00" = Pushrod Length From Face of Service Housing
- 2.25" = Distance to Clevis Pin Centerline from Face of Service Housing
- 0° = Service Clamp Band Position
- 90°= Air Port Position
- Stud Type: 5/8-11 UNC Grade 5
- Stud Length: 1.50 in. (38.1mm)
- Pushrod Thread: 5/8-18 UNF
- Air Port Threads: 3/8-18 NPTF
- Maximum Working Air Pressure: 140 psi
- Weight- 21.9lbs. , 9.9kg
May Have Minor Cosmetic Blemishes
See Photos For More Details
Multiple in Quantity - Item Received May Vary Slightly From Listing Photos
Item / Product Condition
B = New Other - A new, unused item with no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second, or a new, unused item with defects (scratches, dings, scuffs, cosmetic blemishes, etc...). See the listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Yellow label on photos marked "New Blemished"
C = Used - An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. See the listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Blue label on photos marked "Used"
D = New Other Damaged - A new, unused damaged item with no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects (broken, chipped, cracked, etc...). See the listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Orange label on photos marked "New Damaged"
P = For Parts or Not Working - An item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use, items that require service or repair, or items missing essential components. See the listing for full details. Red label on photos marked "Parts Only"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.